Treating menstrual pain
Our 100% natural therapies support your body’s innate healing intelligence to help you lessen or even completely eliminate your period pain so you can live a more fulfilling, active, and pain-free life. All without more medication, or over-riding your body’s natural hormonal balance. Our unique blend of natural therapies works for all types of painful periods, including:
- Uterine Fibroids and Cysts
- Heavy Periods
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Prolonged Periods
Why Our Natural Treatment For Painful Periods Works So Well
We awaken your body’s natural healing systemDespite what you may have been led to believe, your body is not “broken” and it IS possible to heal your painful periods. That’s because your body never forgets how to heal itself, it just needs the right support. Your body makes its own anti-inflammatory substances and painkillers, and our therapies help it do just that.
We keep it simpleHealing your painful periods does not have to be difficult. Simple, targeted lifestyle and diet changes, along with our targeted natural therapies, are a very clear and concise way to gently guide your body back to its natural rhythm.
We address the root causeMy process includes finding and addressing the actual root CAUSE of your painful periods. This is why so many have found relief with our therapies, even though other therapies didn’t work.
We use an all natural approach your doctor doesn’t know aboutYour doctor may have told you that your painful periods are “normal” or that birth control pills are your only option. While painful periods are common, they are not normal – and they do not need to be a part of your reality. Oftentimes, we find that people who don’t respond well to conventional treatment respond very well to our natural approach. If you are taking prescription medication for your painful periods, we can still help you.
Here’s How We Help You Overcome Your Painful Periods
- Core Factors Analysis – First we assess your situation to determine the root cause of your painful periods.
- Focused Action Plan – Next, we come up with a clear, concise, and focused treatment plan to attack the root cause along with any other symptoms you might be experiencing (such as feelings of irritability, stress and anxiety, poor sleep, low energy, and hormonal headaches). Your treatment plan will include one or more of the following therapies: acupuncture, targeted nutritional supplements, herbs, and relaxation exercises.
- Acupuncture for Neuro-Endocrine System Balance – We’ll do weekly acupuncture sessions targeted towards relieving pain and strengthening your body’s natural healing mechanisms to alleviate your painful periods, de-stress your body, and get your cycles back on track.
- Targeted Nutritional and Herbal Support – We make sure you have a nutritional plan and the right herbal therapy that supports proper hormonal balance and the healing of the cells and tissues that have been depleted or damaged.
- Ensure Stable, Lasting Results – Once we’ve achieved consistent pain relief, we’ll gradually reduce the frequency of the treatments, to ensure that your results last.
I am taking medication for my painful periods, will anything you do conflict with my current treatment?
Absolutely not, we evaluate all medications you are taking and ensure that we do not prescribe any herbal therapy with any known cross-reactions interactions.
None of the medications I’ve tried before have worked, how will something like tiny needles make any difference?
Your body is powerful. It is highly capable of healing itself and is always striving to return to a state of balance. Oftentimes even small adjustments result in large shifts which make all the difference because you are working with your body’s own natural healing response and not chemically over-riding it.
How do I know this will work for painful periods?
Not only do various research studies show that painful periods can be improved or even permanently alleviated by using acupuncture and herbal therapy, we have experience and has seen this firsthand.
Will you tell me I have to take 25 vitamin pills a day?
We always make sure our treatment plans are concise and focused on your problem. No “shotgun” approach here.
Will I have to spend a lot of time coming in for treatments?
Most of our patients are able to get great results with once-weekly visits. We can discuss this in more detail at your free consultation.
Will I have to keep doing treatment with you forever?
Many patients experience a complete resolution of symptoms (or solution to their problem) in 10-12 visits. After that, many choose to come in for regular maintenance visits. But, our goal is to get you to where you no longer need treatment and will be so happy with your results you’ll send us all your friends and family
How long does it take to see results?
People often feel a shift after the very first treatment. Acupuncture is a very powerful way to stimulate endorphin release, which is the most powerful relaxing substance the body makes.
Does it hurt?
The needles are extremely thin, about the width of a cat whisker, and they cause little to no pain because they are so tiny and do not cut the skin.